29/11/2009: Dieter Bohlen en Moscow/Dieter Bohlen in Moscow


El pasado 27 de noviembre, Dieter Bohlen se presento en el festival ruso "Discoteka80-x" en Moscu, como estrella invitada junto a Bad Boys Blue, Opus, entre otros. Dieter toco exitos de Blue System y el Hit-medley de Modern Talking que incluia hits como You're my heart you're my soul, You can win if you want, Cheri Cheri Lady, Brother Louie y Atlantis Is Calling. Aca les traigo un video aportado por Modern Talking Rusia, espero que lo disfruten.

The last 27th November, Dieter Bohlen has presented in russian festival called "Discoteka80-x" in Moscow, like one of stars invited besides Bad Boys Blue, Opus, and others. Dieter played hits from Blue System and the Hit-medley of Modern Talking, that it included hits such as You're My Heart, You're My Soul, You Can Win If You Want, Cheri Cheri Lady, Brother Louie and Atlantis Is Calling. Here I bring to you a video uploaded by Modern Talking Russia, I hope you enjoy.